The Royal Coachman The Royal Coachman

Caught my interest.

My Platform Game My Platform Game

played it, need sound FX, those things get your more involved.

muhaymin123 responds:

I got some problem here on puttting sound effects:-
-For the sword and big squasher.The sound effects didn't work like I wanted it 2 be.The sound keep repeats.And the sound didn't turn lower when I am far from it. It was so noisy and I started 2 give up.
-4 the coin sound effect. I have gave up on searching 4 it.

Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

nice

Got to about 64 then i was like, OK now ill go and fight sephiroth, well guess what.... got stuck.. anyways good game i liked it. just really fix those bug's . just because they don't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen to 100,000+ users. anyways good game once again.

Phil The Worm Phil The Worm

haha nice worm game thingy

Didn't beat it but i'll try again. hey thanks for using my music. i just came up with some freash stuff, it's techno though.
if you want me to come up with something for your next game just email me!

RPG Tutorial RPG Tutorial

good job

Ok your turtorial, would NOT get newbs very far, but it would get them started with an idea. one weird thing i saw happen is you used everything as a movie clip? why? i mean it just get really hard to keep track of whats, what when doing it that way. Anyways nice job on createing a turtorial. a 100% complete noob would be able to create SOMETHING with this tutorial but not go very far.
you should make another explaining why this does this. or you and me both could team up and make one. :-/ anyways the music sucked, but it added to the slight humor that i sensed you must have had making this. no offence to your music selection. anyways good job! i dont mean to be critical or anything sorry X_X!

Suicide Bob Suicide Bob

its bef

I luv it. nuff said.

Windows XP V 1.0 Windows XP V 1.0

HAHAHAH

yea dude nice work funny as shit, keep making more of these! i loved the virus thing and the whole rebooting thing

Jojos responds:

i thought they might've been clever too, but yet it happened so many times i might tone it down a bit next time

Dragonforce Dragonforce

yeap this is staying on NG

Loved it.. nuff said.

[old] Virtualife 1.02 [old] Virtualife 1.02

Awesome

i loved it NEW fav game!

Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

DAmn